Microsoft 365 Support Admin
VISTAS is looking for a Microsoft 365 SME to help our clients make the most of their experience with Office 365’s cloud services. The right candidate will help provision services, configure products, secure tenants, and assist customers in making the best use of their subscriptions within the Office 365 product suite.
If you are passionate about the tech and benefits of Microsoft’s cloud services, let’s talk!
Core Responsibilities Include:
· Address reactive issues from Microsoft 365 customers
· Implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all Microsoft cloud products and licensing
· Work with new and existing customers to further their implementation of Microsoft cloud products
· Configure Microsoft products for customers through projects
· Work with the internal IT to ensure full implementation and best utilization of Microsoft cloud products
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
To be successful in this role you should understand:
· Core Microsoft 365 products such as Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint
· Core tenants of Microsoft 365 security such as Conditional Access, Risky Sign-Ins, Risky Users, Multi-Factor Authentication, Microsoft 365 Groups
· Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, and Microsoft Intune
· Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
Qualification & Experience:
· 2-3years of experience in roles such as system administrator, system engineer, cloud engineer.
· Strong written and verbal English skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent