Microsoft Dynamics 365 : Agility Without Limits
Featured applications of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 contains 12 applications:
- Dynamics 365 Sales – Sales Leaders, Sales Operations
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service – Customer Service Leaders, Customer Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 Field Service – Field Service Leaders, Field Service Operations
- Dynamics 365 Human Resource – Attract, Onboard, Core HR
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations – Finance Leaders, Operation Leaders
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management – Streamline planning, production, stock, warehouse, and transportation.
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations – Operation Leaders, Project Leaders
- Dynamics 365 Marketing—Adobe Marketing Cloud, Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Artificial Intelligence – AI for Sales, AI for Customer Service, AI for Market Insight
- Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality – Remote Assist, Layout, Guides
- Dynamics 365 Business Central – ERP for SMBs
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 matters in Business?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps in adaptation and innovation with a hyperconnected business—by giving the insights and freedom to thrive by connecting your data, processes, and teams with intelligent business applications. Following are some of the highlights:
- Streamline business processes: Optimize the end-to-end business operations with a modular ERP software system that incorporates artificial intelligence, social, and mobile applications.
- Empower the partners (employees): Manage talent, from hiring (using LinkedIn) to onboarding to performance review, with intelligence-driven insights on how to further improve your HR programs.
- Engage clients (customers): Create personalized sales, marketing, and customer service relationships with full visibility and data intelligence.
- Adapt to changing markets: Scale the business ERP system to meet challenges and thrive as new markets develop.
Functional Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional advantages to a surviving/ growing business—by much needed nourishment for growth. Following are some of the highlights:
I. Create impact faster
Deliver more value in less time. Quickly adopt solutions—or augment existing ones—to enable the business teams to accelerate results.
- Use modular, prebuilt applications: Easily connect Dynamics 365 applications with the systems and tools you already use to add and extend capabilities for your existing solutions.
- Connect solutions end to end: Accelerate the business growth with connected business applications to optimize operations, innovate across teams, and better engage customers.
- Rapidly deploy and onboard: Implement the solution and drive user adoption—in days or weeks instead of months—to quickly innovate and see faster results.
II. Break through barriers
Take a data-first approach. Unify the precious business data and couple it with Microsoft AI to deliver insights and actions that create better customer experiences.
- Access data everywhere: Connect to hundreds of data sources on day one—including Microsoft 365, Azure, LinkedIn, and other sources—or easily create own proprietary connectors.
- Generate continuous insights: Drive better outcomes across the business by combining the data with AI for powerful, targeted insights.
- Protect and secure the business: Security and compliance come standard for the business and customer data—from identity protection, encryption, and role-based access to auditing and logging.
III. Adapt to anything
Have the freedom to adapt when and how you need across new business priorities, market conditions, and customer opportunities—right as they emerge.
- Rapidly respond to change: With prebuilt solutions from Microsoft and partners, you are able to quickly adapt to changing customer needs, trends, and market conditions.
- Reshape and transform: Accelerate business results—and get the most value from Dynamics 365—by working with trusted Microsoft partners and prebuilt industry solutions.
- Be future-ready: Always be ready for what’s next by integrating emerging technologies into your business—including mixed reality, the Internet of Things, and advanced analytics.
IV. Innovate everywhere
Solve problems with powerful solutions t from the Microsoft Cloud—all built to easily work together from the very start.
- Work in an integrated cloud: Trust the only business platform that natively works in the Microsoft Cloud—with Microsoft 365, Azure, and Microsoft Power Platform—for unparalleled interoperability across systems and processes
- Turn ideas into reality: Empower anyone, regardless of skill set, to innovate with low-code Microsoft Power Platform services—used by more than 97 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
- Elevate teamwork: Easily access and share information to collaborate across roles, teams, and departments—Dynamics 365 was built to organically work with Microsoft 365 productivity applications.
VISTAS is a strongly committed Microsoft Platform expert and a certified Microsoft Partner. We provide complete life-cycle solutions to implement Dynamics 365, Collaboration solutions, Cloud Solutions, and Custom Application development services. We have a proven record of more than a decade of service in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with an excellent IT engineering team.