Microsoft 365 for Enterprise Overview
Microsoft 365 for enterprise is a complete, intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together securely. Microsoft 365 for enterprise is designed for large organizations, but it can also be used for medium-sized and small businesses that need the most advanced security and productivity capabilities.
Microsoft 365 encompasses subscription plans that allow use of the Microsoft Office software suite over the life of the subscription, as well as cloud-based software-as-a-service products for business environments, such as hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, among others. All Microsoft 365 plans include automatic updates to their respective software at no additional charge, as opposed to conventional licenses for these programs—where new versions require purchase of a new license.
Microsoft 365 for Enterprise consists of:
· Local apps and cloud-based apps and productivity services: Includes both Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, the latest Office apps for your PC and Mac (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and others), and a full suite of online services for email, file storage and collaboration, meetings, and more.
· Windows 10 Enterprise: Meets the needs of both large and midsize organizations. It’s the most productive and secure version of Windows for users. For IT professionals, it also provides comprehensive deployment, device, and app management.
· Device management and advanced security services: Includes Microsoft Intune, which is a cloud-based enterprise mobility management service that helps enable your workforce to be productive while protecting your organization data.
Microsoft 365 for Enterprise Plans
Microsoft 365 for enterprise is available in three plans.
Microsoft 365 E3 – Access the Microsoft 365 core products and features to securely enhance workplace productivity and drive innovation.
Microsoft 365 E5 – Access the Microsoft 365 latest products and features. These include Defender for Office 365, security tools, and collaboration tools. This plan includes all E3 capabilities, plus advanced security, voice, and data analysis tools.
Microsoft 365 F3 – Connect with your first-line workers through purpose-built tools and resources that they can use to help them do their best work.If you have Microsoft 365 E3, you can also get these add-ons:
· Identity & Threat Protection
· Information Protection & Compliance
· Microsoft 365 E5 Compliance
· Microsoft 365 E5 Insider Risk
Microsoft 365 E3 users can use these add-ons to take advantage of some of the additional features Microsoft 365 E5 includes.
Microsoft 365 for Enterprise big picture
The Microsoft 365 for enterprise poster is a central location for to view:
· The benefits of Microsoft 365 for enterprise, and how apps and services map to its value pillars.
· Microsoft 365 for enterprise plans and which components they contain.
· The key components of the Microsoft modern workplace, which Microsoft 365 for enterprise enables.
· The Microsoft 365 Productivity Library and representative scenarios for some common organization departments.
Plan For and Deploy
VISTAS can analyze your current infrastructure and help you develop a plan to incorporate all the software and services of Microsoft 365 for enterprise.
Additional Microsoft 365 products
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Bring together the best-in-class productivity and collaboration capabilities with device management and security solutions to safeguard business data for small and midsize businesses.
Microsoft 365 Education
Empower educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education.
Microsoft 365 Government
Empower United States public sector employees to work together, securely.
Microsoft 365 with Surface and the Edge browser
Optimize your user’s integrated and secure productivity with the best-together combination of Microsoft 365 for enterprise, Microsoft Surface devices, and the Microsoft Edge browser. This cross-product integration provides:
· A common identity and sign-in security infrastructure.
· Integrated local and cloud apps for search, collaboration, productivity, and compliance.
· Comprehensive and integrated security for hardware, browser, local app, and cloud apps.
· A common infrastructure for IT management of installs and updates.
VISTAS is a certified Microsoft Partner. We provide complete life-cycle solutions to implement Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Collaboration solutions, Cloud Solutions, and Custom Application development services. We have a proven record of more than a decade of service in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with an excellent IT engineering team.